Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you lot ever upgraded the speakers-front or rear?-is it an easy job??-also i have a clarion cassette/radio-if i wanted a cd changer should i mount it in the boot and is it easy to connect?-thanks for your replies!!-hope you all have a great xmas/new year-i'm off to fort william in scotland on 27th for a week-anyone fancy meeting up to say hello??

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Speakers should be fairly easy, mine came with upgraded speakers, looks like a case of taking the grills off and unscrewing the old speakers and replacing with new of the same size, connections should be the same.
for a CD changer just rout the cables under the side panels which unscrew easily, the rear seats pull up then you can push the cable through in to the boot,
hope this helps, its when you want to run fat amp cables that you run into problems! :mad:
Jack

·
Registered
447 Posts
Speakers in the back are actually xcrewed onto the grille but it is an easy job to change 'em, in the front the only prob is that you can only fit a small speaker on the left side, I mounted 2 Kenwoods in the back between the originals, 3-way 260W powered with a 4-chan amp wich also supplies the power for the 600W sub, cabeling is no prob, cd-changer in the boot and a Kenwood KDC-8080RSE as radio, enjoy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts