Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I friggin hate them, driving along nicely doing 30,in a 30 zone. this prat insists on overtaking me outside houses with a car coming the other way. total idiot, so i gave him full beams and re-overtook when we got to the 60 and it was safe.

theres just no need, i can understand drifiting over the speed limits where its safe and in 60 zones but not in 30s especially outside houses.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
here is a prediction for you. in 18months time, we'll be on here complaining about prats driving Skoda's mark my word.;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Audi......skoda.......volkswagen.......seat hell if rant about bloody bentley atm.

:mad::rant:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Audi......skoda.......volkswagen.......seat hell if rant about bloody bentley atm.

:mad::rant:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think he got a bit of a shock when i passed him, probably thought my car was going to fall apart because it isnt boring and german.

S

·
0 Posts
Superiority complex that comes with the car. They've gone off BMWs now that BMWs are driven by wannabe gangsters.

I think Steve Coogan hit the nail on the head with his car casting. Main interesting character had a Mustang and a Rascal / Kangoo work van. The p****k across the road who kept moaning had an Audi.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just dont understand why they think they have every right to act like kn0bs because they spent too much money on a jumped up volkswagen with a bland interior and horrid looks.

Proper rant mood tonight

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just dont understand why they think they have every right to act like kn0bs because they spent too much money on a jumped up volkswagen with a bland interior and horrid looks.

Proper rant mood tonight

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^ were not qwuite there yet, geting there but still a long way to go im afraid.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I had an older BMW 3 series and thought it was okay, not as good as my Alfa though. They are not bad cars as much as they attract tubes. Similar to cars like Corsa and Saxo attracting Barryboys. They are okay for what they were meant but become an object of ridicule in the hands of a barryboy.

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
Ah the smell of raving generalism in the morning, what a load of ********

Your pissed off at an individual not an entire demographic, grow up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts