Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So.... Into the last five days of Alfa ownership for the time being. Kind of mixed emotions, but hey who knows!!

Anyways, as she's going in p/x I've got some bits n bobs going for anyone interested. :thumbup:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT Double Din headunit (CD/DVD/USB/SD, Bluetooth handsfree, touch screen, etc);
Connects2 steering wheel control interface (Model Ref - AR003.2);
Pioneer head unit patch cable;
Double Din dashboard fascia (adapted but fits perfect);
Set of genuine Alfa 147 mats (rears are almost new, fronts have wear but nothing drastic);
Team Heko wind deflectors - 5 door (fitted once......);
Pair of Thule Aerobars 120cm with Rapid System Footpack 750 and fitting kit (5 door) - willing to split if required;
2 x engine undertrays (1 x original, slight damage, possible project; 1 x aftermarket repo, brand new never fitted)
2 x used lower suspension wishbones (possible bush replacement project??).

Haven't put any prices up as I don't want a bidding war lol! Drop me a PM if anything here blows your skirts up!!

cheers
Greg

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
So.... Into the last five days of Alfa ownership for the time being. Kind of mixed emotions, but hey who knows!!

Anyways, as she's going in p/x I've got some bits n bobs going for anyone interested. :thumbup:

Pioneer AVH-3200BT Double Din headunit (CD/DVD/USB/SD, Bluetooth handsfree, touch screen, etc);
Connects2 steering wheel control interface;
Pioneer head unit patch cable;
Double Din dashboard fascia (adapted but fits perfect);
Set of genuine Alfa 147 mats (rears are almost new, fronts have wear but nothing drastic);
Team Heko wind deflectors - 5 door (fitted once......);
Pair of Thule Aerobars 120cm with Rapid System Footpack 750 and fitting kit (5 door);
2 x engine undertrays (1 x original, slight damage, possible project; 1 x aftermarket repo, brand new never fitted)
2 x used lower suspension wishbones (possible bush replacement project??).

Haven't put any prices up as I don't want a bidding war lol! Drop me a PM if anything here blows your skirts up!!

cheers
Greg
Sorry to hear you're leaving, what are you getting?

Will the wishbones fit a 156? Is the ball joint intact?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear you're leaving, what are you getting?

Will the wishbones fit a 156? Is the ball joint intact?
Hey fella.

I believe they do fit, but I'm sure someone will set us straight on here....:hehe:
Ball joints look ok tbh, and the rubbers are still intact. Arms have surface rust only. A wire brush, TLC and some Hammerite maybe??
IIRC these were changed around the 45K miles mark. NSF squeaking was driving me mad!!

I'm off to Abarth country for a bit (I can hear the sniggers already.....:thumbup:) , but who knows I may be back at Planet Alfa at sometime in the future...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
I wouldn't bother with used arms .. you'll end up changing them again pretty soon after! (Sorry gregster72!)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Am finding out whether my ball joints are shot first. So does that apply to uppers too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts