Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came accross this on the web.. it says it all

a golf is like a mother: washes your garments, cooks you a nutritious meal, cares about you,....

....and an alfa is like a lucious woman: breathtakingly beautiful, panders your sexual desire, only to treat you like dirt shortly after,....

what would you choose?

i don't know about you but i dont need another mother unless your into screwing your mom, then get a golf GTI....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Wooo. Thems fighting words thems are.

LOL.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
aaaaaahahahahaha...HATERRRR!

So thoughtfull of you thinking about me and my GEETEEEYE!..

So nice driving this car, BWA boost FTMFW...loving it everyday! Not missing my Alfa one bit!

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
GTI- Got Turbo Inside haha TBH I would have traded the 7 in for it aswell, compared to the 7, the Gti is miles in ahead in terms of power, speed, stability, better interior etc

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
The Seat does look nice though! A friend knows a guy who has one in the Uk, fitted with a factory body kit apparently, had it dropped and looked mad hot, will try and get pics

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I saw one once at the JHB airport, it had this wicked body kit, maybe as you mentioned. Side vents and this huge diffuser at the back, looked unbelievable.

P

·
0 Posts
aaaaaahahahahaha...HATERRRR!

So thoughtfull of you thinking about me and my GEETEEEYE!..

So nice driving this car, BWA boost FTMFW...loving it everyday! Not missing my Alfa one bit!
Say Guili? Where you trying to convince yourself here? :cheese:

Seems you missed Alfa in the end boet :cheese:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
No really, I still like the GTi, and that saying is quite true! The GTi is an effortless car, but since I got mine and took off most of the mods including stickers, my friends can't tell mine apart from the other 50 red golf 5 GTi's excpet to the untrained eye mine is lower, has DSG fog grilles, blacked out badges and kamei headlight brows...with all that cosmetic mods they still can't tell it apart!

I still love my GTi, but as stated, I really want an Alfa, the Giuli makes up for it every night I drive it without a bonnet, I'm really leaning towards a GTV 3.0 in the new year, I drove another GQV recently and didn't like it at all...for the price, I drove my friends G6 GTi and liked it, but it suffers the same fate as all GTi's...snobs drive them, and you are like a sheep in wolves clothing.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
aaahaahahhahaahhaa, I really don't miss the 147 twinspark...

·
Registered
726 Posts
aaahaahahhahaahhaa, I really don't miss the 147 twinspark...
in my opinion.... fair enough.

Get a V6 Spider/GTV and try not drive it for a couple days. I sometimes, on my way to my 4th floor flat, take a detour to the basement parking just to go look at her :inlove:

you will surely miss your Alfa if its one of (and yes this is my opinion) the better Alfa's :cool:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I know, my current flat(1 more week in it!!!) is on the 2nd floor and my Giuli parks under the carport, not the GTI, lol, I have a look at it everytime...Alfa's are like that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts