Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a campaign has been started to award our murray the knighthood he richly deserves.

i urge everyone to sign up, forward it to all your friends, and post it on any other forums you may be a member of.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Murraywalker/

thanks.

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
Done :)

and yes get rid of Allen - idiot :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
We strongly agree with the notion that Murray Walker should be given knighthood. He is going to recieve a star of recognition and honor on the Birmingham walk of Stars on Broad Street. He deserves to be kighted, to have the chance of truly being recognized as the unique voice of the race car industry. We engourage the people of Birmingham to attend the celebratory dinner.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I am probably the only person in the world who doesnt think he deserves a knighthood. Its not that i dislike the old man but never really thought he was any good at his job! He got it wrong more times than he got it right and spoke the most crap i have ever heard. Give the guy a CBE or something but not a knighthood.

You may flame away now. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.