Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I noticed that you had your cars For Sale late last year, are they still available?

My dad's ass is itching and urgently looking for a GTV, colour not an issue, mileage must preferably as low as can be and body in good condition, cambelts and FSH must be done pls.

Pls let me know.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My dad's ass is itching and urgently looking for a GTV, colour not an issue, mileage must preferably as low as can be and body in good condition, cambelts and FSH must be done pls.

Pls let me know.
What price range are you looking at?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R90-95k...maybe even a R100k

All the GTv's weve seen look good in the pics but upclose has many flaws like skew bumpers and etched paint and scratches all over.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
name the price and give me specs I'll forward to my dad maybe he says yes...you never know unless you try.

pls mail pics and specs to [email protected] as soon as you can, he's quite haastig.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Guili I think he wants Hennie's GTV it is as close to perfect as can be and made almost as much power as my GTV.:cheese:
The Q2 is a brilliant bonus.:thumbs:

He never raced it at all.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
861 Posts
I can vow. That GTV of hennie f... off and knows how to do it perfectly!!!
Really fast and very well looked after!
I have bought 2 cars from Hennie now and really I cannot complain about the condition of his cars.
I still joked that his GTV will be the third car I buy from him!!!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jennie send specs and pics pls I'll try and sway my dad u never know

P

·
0 Posts
Is that the GTV from the skidpan day?

I love the look of it..

After the MultiAir Giulietta won the skidpan day the owner of the GTV said "Power corrupts" if I am not mistaken? :cheese:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Is that the GTV from the skidpan day?

I love the look of it..

After the MultiAir Giulietta won the skidpan day the owner of the GTV said "Power corrupts" if I am not mistaken? :cheese:
Jip, that was me! My GTV was fastest on the skidpad 2009 but she makes a lot more power now and unfortunately that is not what is needed on the skidpan.

On the track its a complete different story but as TN said, I don't race:D

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HennieV...too much, but I guess it's worth it.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vra him net jy weet nooit nie

·
Registered
861 Posts
If the GTV was in a 5 door or 4 door shape yes by all means!!!
But the wife DOES NOT want a 2 door car. But it does not mean i don't want one.....:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts