Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to the G6 GTi stage 2 you were going to run? Did the runs take place? What was the outcomes?

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
no not yet. it was raining that weekend and the gent had to go to moz i think it was

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
As long as its not stage 3. ;)
Those things bark like a drag car on steroids.:eek:

Did you test the G on a dyno? I would like to know what power it is currently making.

On my way to work this morning I thought about your G’s injection light coming on and suddenly the light went on in my ignorant head.:eek:
Those tuning boxes are set up for EU fuel so it will not be happy without octane boost.
Can not believe that it took me so long but then it’s probably the first time I actually thought about it.:lol:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What...the injection light comes on????? Woah. Is this going to stay on or can it be removed???does it cause the car to go into limp mode or does the error get logged and can Alfa see it when servicing the car?

My car will be here, modified and be on a dyno before Master P's lol...

Master P, dude, holla at you man at dutch...how much will he ask to build the DP for me.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
It goes of.
My GTV do it as well at this stage between 6000 and 7000 rpm at 0.5bar boost but I know she is running a bit lean up there and to riche at lower rpm at 0.3bar so I am driving her slow until I can sort the fueling.:cry:A stock 3.0 will drill me at this stage.:rolleyes: Ok maybe not since the 3.2 have to pick up its feet even when I nurse the pedal to keep the boost below 0.4bar.:)
The oe management is the best and safest way to turbo a car. Long before detonation it warns you that you better watch out something’s out of speck.:thumbs:
Never had this problem on customer’s cars, sorting fueling for them is easy. We just buy the needed parts.:lol:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
injection light has never come on at 1.6bar boost. The Novitec adjusts fuel, boost pressure. It relies on the car to still do the rest from engine management.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
But you did post that it came on when you selected Dynamic didn’t you.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come now bru tell all I already put payment down for the power jet 3 unit...testing a GQV today

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
no injector light.. nme thinks you confused. but you wil need octain booster with power jet as knock sensor pulls the car back

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I known OB the GTi kills spark plugs like no ones business

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Ok I suppose I am totally confused since I was sure you said in another post that you get the light unless you use octane boost.:confused:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
i want what you smoking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts