Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a little gift for you: a 1:32 scale model of the Giulietta in your metallic red colour, has panoramic roof and teledial wheels.
Please contact me to pick up at anytime.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey ita.

Thanks a lot man! You sure you don't wanna keep it for yourself though?
I have a white Giulietta model too.
Bought the red model at a time when I couldn't afford the real car!
Come pick up the model, same colour as your car.
Let me know when.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you buy it from?
Bought from Osman's. I think they have a branch in the Cape. Bought second model at Denkit Hobbies in Shelly Beach. Walk into this store and you become like a child again if you're a petrolhead. They had rare Alfa models, 155 touring, Montreal, Juniors etc ranging from R3000-5000.
Surprisingly, I've found many Alfa models at Shoprite n Pick n Pay stores.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bought from Osman's. I think they have a branch in the Cape. Bought second model at Denkit Hobbies in Shelly Beach. Walk into this store and you become like a child again if you're a petrolhead. They had rare Alfa models, 155 touring, Montreal, Juniors etc ranging from R3000-5000.
Surprisingly, I've found many Alfa models at Shoprite n Pick n Pay stores.
:eek: It's worth that much? I feel bad to take it for nothing then man.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek: It's worth that much? I feel bad to take it for nothing then man.
No bro, the Gulietta model is cheap. The other models cost in the thousands. The giuli model is below R100. Pls fetch it with compliments.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thanks bro, I've got the flu so I'll fetch it this weekend maybe? I'll be in touch.
Just recovered from flu myself. Hope you get better soon. Weekends fine. Call me first, often not in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts