Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
just a couple of days ago, I was surfing around the web, looking for news about Alfa Romeo here in Dublin, and I discovered this forum. I liked and I decided to subscribe it.
My real name is Nicola, I'm Italian (so please forgive my English mistakes). Differently from here, Nicola in Italy is a male name (Nicoletta for female). It was fun when I discovered it, because a while ago, I was paying with my credit card, and the cashier told me "Excuse me, this your wife's credit card".
However I own an Alfa Romeo 147 1.9 JTD, bought in Italy 7 years ago, and brought here 2 years ago, so this forum is the right place where to discuss about our cars.

Cheers

Ciao

atso2000

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there & Welcome! :p

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ciao Nicola,
I myslef have just joined having found this site just like you. Pleased to meet you. Do you speak any Italiano. Perhaps you can help me learn a few phrarses. I am a lover of all things Italian, especially Alfa Romeos's. I have Italian relations in Florence I am planning to visit next year, Want to dribe down in my 156 and impress with my Italiano. Grazie. Neil

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
hello nicola and welcome to AO....:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ciao Nicola,
I myslef have just joined having found this site just like you. Pleased to meet you. Do you speak any Italiano. Perhaps you can help me learn a few phrarses. I am a lover of all things Italian, especially Alfa Romeos's. I have Italian relations in Florence I am planning to visit next year, Want to dribe down in my 156 and impress with my Italiano. Grazie. Neil
Hi Neil

I'm Italian mother tongue, so I can teach you some Italian.
I moved in Dublin 2 years an a half ago, and since then I'm having great time. Ah Florence, Florence, one of the best city in the world. I spent 13 years in Tuscany, and my wife comes from there ... :) :) :)

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
welcome to AO :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts