Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant can't believe it rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

all the best

Sérgio

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Please don't kill me, but I think the shoppingcart spoiler looks quite :cool: on a GTV, really!

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it is a slight improvement. eek!

I think the rear of the GTV/spider is a bit...well...bland :( .

It needs something extra. Not that big, but the smoothing where it joins the boot-lid looks very good wink although I have to be honest and I dont know if its an official option :confused: !

M

·
0 Posts
i have mixed feelings about it......i like the spoiler on the 156 but not so sure on the GTV...............the zender one is much better and compliments the beautiful pininfarina lines

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
You can push it if it breaks down...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Please no next :rolleyes: :D wink

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Crap, no more words needed. Next wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok I'll listen to Nemesis... Next:

Atrocity of the month No.2:

This baby is spot on in all areas - except the boot!!!

rant rant rant

M

·
0 Posts
to be honest i like it...........and i had been wondering why no one ever tried it..............

If i had a spider i would do it and also buy an autodelta hard top to match.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magior:
<strong>to be honest i like it...........and i had been wondering why no one ever tried it..............

If i had a spider i would do it.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Magior, same here! Just love it! I think a Spider would suit me just fine wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alfista Malti:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Crap, no more words needed. Next wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok I'll listen to Nemesis... Next:

Atrocity of the month No.2:

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh... not again! eek! Here we go... :rolleyes: :D wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alfista Malti:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Crap, no more words needed. Next wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This baby is spot on in all areas - except the boot!!!

rant rant rant </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah right - you're just jelous cause you dont have one :p :p :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
LoL LoL!!! laughing laughing

come on JK you should know me better than that wink

i really love that spoiler on the GTV but you're right on the spider it doesnt really "fit", ma jixraqx.

the Spider's rear is really very nice and smooth as it is - with the spoiler it lost its "smoothness" and elegance.

however: i dont agree with you on it being spot on in all areas - it still needs the side repeaters wink wink

1 - 20 of 48 Posts