Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
It's a statistical likelihood that one of the atoms in your body was once part of Albert Einstein. :cool:

You've probably got some from some really stupid people too, so don't get too excited :)

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Matter cannot be created or destroyed, just changed into something else. When you die you rot down and your atoms are used by worms, plants etc. to grow. Hence Redmatt's comment about Einstein.

V

·
0 Posts
We'll all end up being eaten by them, that's for sure. And then of course their emissions become soil and we of course, are of the soil

I think Bankers and politicians have more than their fair share of worm meat in them, what do you lot reckon?

·
Premium Member
77,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when you smell something..................isn't that lots of atoms of said things going up your hooter?

<backs away slowly from happy man>

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Doesn't that depend on the size of the glass? The smaller the glass the fewer water atoms and the more glasses in the oceans.
I suppose it does. It was on one of those Brian Cox programmes, his glass was about a 1/2 pint but I wouldn't be surprised if it would have to be a very small glass before it wasn't true :)
:thumbs: for correct use of 'fewer'!

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
I vaguely remember the old one was that their were more atoms in your brain than stars in the universe.

Personally I prefer the story of hydrogen atom that walked into a bar.
It said "I think I've lost my electron"
The barman said "are you sure"
It replied "yes, I'm positive"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts