Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AT LAST !!...
i finally pick my 159 2.4 jtdm up today :)
then me and the missus gonna hit the road to york to put it through its paces :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
There is nothing like the excitement of 'New car day' and then the subsequent two weeks of 'New car man' (you want a lift where? Paris? no problem pal)

Congrats and enjoy :thumbs:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it !!..did nice round run... m62 to a1/m1 north..up to a64 onto york.round york.onto harrogate across to skipton... down the bypass.[hehe].. through keighley back home to halifax about 100 mile run in all... some golf kids dont know class when it bites em...lol.we were coming down skipton bypass 3 kids in a golf went past and pullin acrosss us..looked in the mirror. then took off. so,i guessed it was time to see if my new car was up to it....ohhh and it was caught up in no time.then they realised that the golf hadnt the minerals..so sheepishly pull in...and what was best the missus give a little smile and wave as they ate the dust...lol
.so all in all a good day!!.
oh,by the way.im not in the habit of chasing cars down. but these kids just cut me up then took off..i think they will respect a real car in future..:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts