Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippeeeee!!!! :D

With the help of many AO members, as of Friday I am now the very proud owner of a very lovely 156 V6. She's in super condition, and is a credit to former owners , welsh AO members Mike and Alfatan.

I'll do my very best to keep her in her current condition.

Next thing is to try to set up an Alfisti meet here in N Devon, possibly to coincide with this year's Lambretta/ Vespa scooter-rally in Woolacombe.

Thank you all for making my retirement that bit happier :D :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay at last, so glad you now have her, enjoy her and try and come to some of our meets, we are a friendly lot, sometimes lol

next one is 14th july in bristol, check out the south west lounge

Tess

L

·
0 Posts
Fantastic to see that car in safe hands!! :) Enjoy and hope to see her again soon :)

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All you nice people...................I've joined the right Club. Will look at the 14th July Tess

Bodyshop for Lulu (LLU) on Weds to have the cill-covers completely attached.

Next is to get a friendly mechanic to fit the camcovers (is that what they're called) from my V6 donorcar which I had stove-enamelled. Do I go for color-anodised bolts?

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
All you nice people...................I've joined the right Club. Will look at the 14th July Tess

Bodyshop for Lulu (LLU) on Weds to have the cill-covers completely attached.

Next is to get a friendly mechanic to fit the camcovers (is that what they're called) from my V6 donorcar which I had stove-enamelled. Do I go for color-anodised bolts?
yay try and come tan and mike are coming too

·
Registered
740 Posts
Mike and I are really glad our beloved Alfa found a good home :) :) :)

P

·
0 Posts
:O you bought it.... yay, will see her again.

Stunning Stunning Bella.

Please do try and make the Bristol meet.....

P

·
0 Posts
I bet, I am well Jel :lol:

I hope you can make the Bristol meet.

Love that car, Tan and Mike may tell you :lol:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
And the engine is good for very high mileages if you look after it. Mine had around 140k on it when I sold the car. Make sure the cambelts are changed though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts