Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
So what you are saying is you are going to move from a fast car that holds value "ok-ish", to a car that will drop like a witness against the mob in the ocean that is slow? Or am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
For the love of God take it so that this long love / hate story with your GQV can be over once & for all.....:cheese:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well, the blue one is sold, and I haven't even driven it.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I would agree on getting the OPC. I saw a couple of these OPC deals on newspaper as well, and if they are giving you a fair trade in value, why not. Alfa won't give you that for a GQV.
The OPC has 206kW, right? And it is quite good looking. Although, I don't like the interior and also what I heard is it actually not that fast. Well, at least u can tell all of us, your car got over 200 kW stock standard. Don't think any Alfa make that much in stock.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
The Volvo is not too bad, saw it on the internet, a polestar version C30 beat a 911 in Norway.
So I won't underestimate Volvo.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Lance we will have a A45AMG in 2 months:D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
The Volvo is not too bad, saw it on the internet, a polestar version C30 beat a 911 in Norway.
So I won't underestimate Volvo.
Volvo will show you new levels of shortfall. Unfortunately

You can get a merc demo with guaranteed future value after 3 years.
Stop gambling with what you will get in 3 years:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I would agree on getting the OPC. I saw a couple of these OPC deals on newspaper as well, and if they are giving you a fair trade in value, why not. Alfa won't give you that for a GQV.
The OPC has 206kW, right? And it is quite good looking. Although, I don't like the interior and also what I heard is it actually not that fast. Well, at least u can tell all of us, your car got over 200 kW stock standard. Don't think any Alfa make that much in stock.
My GTV is stock and make a lot more:lol:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Lance you already have a toy just get an economical daily runner and the OPC is not that with the fuel price its a no brainer. I would just keep the GQV

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
No come get a B:D

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Ah man im in love with the OPCm its so manly lol Its the ultimate buff car

21 - 40 of 63 Posts