Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I'd just rather advise to leave this thread to die a silent death.

Government and this forum does not go well together, trust me I've been here a while and know where this leads to....

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
There are allegations of the Minister's driver speeding (generally the norm). Any life lost is tragic.
However, this country doesn't need 'blue light bullies.' We didn't have them during apartheid , we don't need them now.
Why should a minister ever be rushing to any meeting. Shouldn't punctuality be a part of their lives?

A few years ago, I was travelling in my 145 from Port Shepstone to Durbs. I always pass right and keep left.I was in the right lane and wanted to move left. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a convoy of these blue light bullies. There was space between us. I indicated left to change lanes. They sped up and literally shoved me off the road.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Anyone read up on the accident that minister Collins Chabane?

I saw some of the accident footage and I doubt that the vehicle in question (VW touareg) was anywhere near that truck.

Any other opinions?

We didn't assassinate Collins Chabane: ANC - Times LIVE
LANCE!!! Here's one for you! :cheese:

That toureg was going too fast when it hit a truck that shouldn't have been there.

In all my life, I have always noticed that you need at least 3 things to go wrong in order to cause an accident. Those 3 things in this incident were:
1. Excessive speed of the Toureg.
2. The driver of the truck making a U-Turn accross a freeway.
3. The driver of the truck being (Here you can take your pick) unlicensed/under the influence/driving an unroadworthy vehicle...

Jackpot...

·
Registered
2003 Spider 3.0 V6 24v Lightning Blu
2,281 Posts
Why bother to hire someone to do a vehicular assassination when the majority of south africans drive so badly that its an inevitability.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Why bother to hire someone to do a vehicular assassination when the majority of south africans drive so badly that its an inevitability.
Wise words indeed ...Alastpa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts