Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Arrested and imprisoned. Not being able to go out. Staring at the same walls. How will he tell the difference?

Reactions: stan laurel

·
Registered
14,864 Posts
Arrested and imprisoned. Not being able to go out. Staring at the same walls. How will he tell the difference?
I suspect that when he gets to America the differences will become more apparent.

Trump used to be a big fan:

“Boy, I love reading WikiLeaks.” In Michigan, he proclaimed: “This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove.” In Pennsylvania, he confessed: “WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.”

However, as he's a mad old twunt, he's since changed his tune:

“I think it’s disgraceful. I think it should be like death penalty or something.”

“I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said. “It’s not my thing.”

·
Vendor
45,928 Posts
I suspect that when he gets to America the differences will become more apparent.

Trump used to be a big fan:

“Boy, I love reading WikiLeaks.” In Michigan, he proclaimed: “This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove.” In Pennsylvania, he confessed: “WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.”

However, as he's a mad old twunt, he's since changed his tune:

“I think it’s disgraceful. I think it should be like death penalty or something.”

“I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said. “It’s not my thing.”
:lol: oh yes, he is not going to have a good time in jail in America, you can be sure of that.

I doubt Trump read Wikileaks in the run up to the election, in fact I'd be surprised if Trump ever read anything. He just said it because Wikileaks had revealed a load of DNC foul play. The theme was 'lock her up' I seem to remember? Turns out he was a politician all along, once he got into office he changed his tune.

Assange's biggest error was to go after the wrong countries. He should have been whinging about human rights abuses in China, Iran, Saudi, Russia etc like a good little journalist should. Anyone here actually read Wikileaks?

·
Registered
142 Posts
who said he was going to be jailed in America ?

He is probably the only celebrity Trump could get to visit him at the White House

1 - 10 of 10 Posts