Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 145 Cloverleaf is for sale on here and Pistonheads;

Alfa Romeo : Alfa Romeo 145 Cloverleaf

I've had the usual, "Swap for 1991 MRT" rubbish and of course the usual, "I'll give you £750 cash for it". There's been some positive words too but...........

Is £1995 realistic?

I'm in no hurry whatsoever to sell, so I'm not prepared to star knocking spots of it anyway.

Verdicts please ladies and gentlemen.....:thumbs:

·
Vendor
47,150 Posts
I'd say you'll probably never sell it for £1995, unless you find someone that wants a mint condition, red 145 Cloverleaf and nothing else. Most people who are looking to change cars are pretty open minded to most cars, and £2k gets you a lot of car these days.

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
Agree, £1500 is top whack for those nowadays, your lucky to even reach that with the fuel going up and up. TBH your better off runing her into the ground.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Agreed if u look on auto trader or other selling sites u'll see that the prices of 145/146's are really low I got my "98" 146Ti for a absolute bargain price (which I won't go into......:D)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd say you'll probably never sell it for £1995, unless you find someone that wants a mint condition, red 145 Cloverleaf and nothing else. Most people who are looking to change cars are pretty open minded to most cars, and £2k gets you a lot of car these days.
I'll paint it in proteo red with none drip gloss if that's what you fancy. :lol: :lol:

·
Vendor
47,150 Posts
I'd buy it myself for £1995 but it doesn't have a tea tray on the back, sorry..

:p :lol:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
50p final offer ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agree, £1500 is top whack for those nowadays, your lucky to even reach that with the fuel going up and up. TBH your better off runing her into the ground.
Bad news for all 2 litre sellers then - FIAT Coupe's included! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed if u look on auto trader or other selling sites u'll see that the prices of 145/146's are really low I got my "98" 146Ti for a absolute bargain price (which I won't go into......:D)
That's because they're unattractive compared to the 145. :cheese:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That being the case, here's a challeneg for you - find me a FIAT Coupe with cambelt change within a year, new rad, new discs and pads all round, FSH, all keys, no higher than 70k miles, no older than a W Plate, full MoT and 9 months tax in mint condition.....:thumbs:

One other thing - NO PROTEO RED or whatever it's called in the FIAT world. :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
£2599 and £2750 are both well over the £2k asserted by Pud. :rolleyes:

Both are over 70k miles and neither are in the NE of England either. :)

Have another go, matey as one is Sprint blue and the adverts says Portofino Blue so we're of to a bad start there.

No good. :(

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.