Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its not looking its best as it needs a wash, i'm in the process of trying to source fan belt, ac belt and power sterring belt, its now taxed and 1 yrs mot so the sooner i get the belts the sooner i can get back out with her.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. Love that interior :D

The Alfa Sei is really rare and it is nice to know we have an owner in our midst.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Lovely car Gollum, a rare beasty indeed. :cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Really really nice! :cool: Btw the interior looks brand new! :eek: :cool: :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THROTTLEMAN said:
Really really nice! :cool: Btw the interior looks brand new! :eek: :cool: :)
yes the interior is basically unmarked although the headlining is needing a good valet, inside the boot is also very clean. btw have you seen the size of the boot ? not only could you fit the golf clubs in there you could damn near fit the Golf Club in as well.

ok maybe not but you get my drift :D

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
There is an Alfa Six next to my building...she is lying there for a very long time...I asked around and soon I hope to find the owner...might take some pictures of her...she isnt in very good shape...but she is same colour like yours Gollum. If he is selling it...I might buy it or someone else from our alfa club...so she will be back on the road all shiny :)

Nice car Gollum

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
GOLLUM said:
ok maybe not but you get my drift :D
I get the picture! :D

Still impressive. :cool: :)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Are those alloys original?!?! :eek: They look in really good nick!

Electric windows all round, auto gear box, air con....wow! High spec car for the year!

Nice to see Gollum! congrats

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Another Alfa I haven't seen before :eek:

Thanks for sharing the pics GOLLUM :) :cool:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all the positive comments guys, yes the alloys are mercedes and they have been machined properly to fit just perfect. i think they improve the looks of the car.

the worst thing is the colour, what were they thinking about ?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Lovely Alfa Sei!!!

The Alfa 6 is one of my favourite Alfas... It's 4th on my wish to have list... :D :D

Gollum, are those stripes original? I think that is what doesn't go very well with the colour. ;)

All the best

Sérgio

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
He sold it ages ago and bought a Vauxhall Cavalier. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
I saw one of those on Tuesday on my way to work, I wondered what model it was, now I know! I slowed down a bit to see if he would catch me up so I could get a closer look but he turned down a sideroad:(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good to see the General is still going. I owned her for a few years before selling on. originally bought from A Norwegian guy somewhere near Stonehaven. Weird though last I saw it on Ebay it was painted red on the outside only but maybe it was emulsion or something - looked odd as I see now even the gold stripes look as they did when I had it. I also had a diesel model which I put mercedes wheels on - think its in Wales now. I should have some picture history of the General somewhere if you would like me to send them on...??

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Very nice :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts