Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all you Alfa Owners in the area.... anyone doing this meet tonight ????

Covering South Oxfordshire, South Buckinghamshire and all of Berkshire for members of the UK Alfa Romeo Owners Club, we are a group of individuals with a shared passion for all things Alfa Romeo. If you are either a member but haven’t visited your local section before, or new to Alfa Romeo ownership and want to find out more about what the club can offer then this is the place for you.

Our regular monthly meeting is held at the Bird in Hand just off the A4 near Twyford.
Bird In Hand Hotel
Bath Rd, Knowl Hill, Reading RG10 9UP
We get together on the first Tuesday of the month from 8:00pm. Please feel free to come along and say hello.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I might pop down to meet some more local ARs. How many people usually turn up ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
sorry questions. have you confirmed it is on tonight - I see Nick Suiter as contact for meets on the AROC TV site? http://www.aroc-uk.com/thamesvalley/

I've sent him an email - see if i get a reply. Can't see anything mentioned on the twitter account. And I can't see Facebook and not a user of that place

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Anyone from the area doing this meet on Saturday ?...... apparently there's a meeting place at Newbury, then a drive down to the Departure Lounge Cafe, they want to get more than 48 Italian cars..... so let's rock up with a whole bunch of Alfas :biglaugh:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-central/1098705-saturday-7th-oct0ber-2017-final-italian-car-breakfast-meet-2017-a.html
regularly doing this meeting :)

there is no obligation to go to Newbury if it not convenient (especially those who are farther East from Newbury)

But it is highly recommended, been a great turnout so far (although weather doesn't look like playing ball this Saturday)

Reactions: AntonsAlfa

·
Registered
19 Posts
I didn't receive any reply from AROC Thames Valley. Did you go on Wednesday ? I couldn't get there as I thought I might

1 - 7 of 7 Posts