Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

You are cordially invited to the New Years Day run to Aldeburgh for Fish and Chips……………the best in Britain!!! I can’t think of a better way of getting over that hangover!

We will be starting the run from Diss, meeting at the Park Road (A1066) car park (opposite the bus station) from 10AM planning to leave Diss no later that 10:30.

We will then take a leisurely drive to Aldeburgh to arrive at 11:30 ish at the Thorpe road car park (the road to Thorpeness) (parking charges will apply).

If 10:30 is a bit too early why not meet up with us in Aldeburgh? Last year 33 of us sat on the seawall passing our ketchup bottle up and down the line with some occasionally helping themselves as well.

I very much look forward to seeing you all for our first event in our centenary year.

Clare

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have canceled New Years Eve to be there, cant promise the GT will be clean though!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll be there, with at least some of my family, and will be driving an Alfa of some sort (which, depends upon the weather and the children).

That reminds me, I had better print out a few copies of the route from Diss to Aldeburgh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts