Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We had another trip yesterday and a GREAT turnout from different chapters from all over Malaysia.:thumbs:

The Giulia having her sort off maiden trip out yesterday was amongst much of her younger brethen and really stood out.:cheese:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Very nice :cool:

Interesting front bumper on the white 156 in the 3rd pic

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Quality! Good turnout too :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
that's a 147 GTA bumper on a 156.... wicked man...!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice photos :)

Where was the meet?

When I was in Malaysia (in KL) in June, I saw a white 156 pulling into the the parking space and it was lovely, so I went over and asked the driver if I could take a photo as he was getting out... he was happy with it and told me he was part of the Malaysian AROC (he pointed to a sticker in the windscreen). I didn't spot it in the photos, but maybe it was there... it was really clean and tidy and has some great alloys.

(trying to attach the photos... gonna use the ones I posted on facebook!!! Let me know if people can't view these!)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Good turnout, do you have any more pics ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys:) for Moby78 the meet was at the Clearwater sanctuary in Ipoh, central Malaysia. And yes most us of dont mind having our car,s photos taken for posterity.

We will be having our annual Mille Miglia come 15th December for a 3 day trip covering 1600 kms and will keep you guys posted.

Keep driving that Alfa:cool:

·
Registered
694 Posts
isn't that a 147 with a 156 front..??? or 156 lights??

**ediittttt.. i'm a dumbass. :D**

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Some class cars there:wow: Thanks for posting:thumbs:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Sam K, its actually a white 156 with a body kit from Lester whuch looks a lot like a 147 GTA body:cheese:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts