Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm turning into my old man, i've just been looking at a citroen c3 pluriel with the crazy roof in sunset orange, and the diesel one too :cheese: ...help me please

·
Administrator
47,199 Posts
If I could reach you, I'd be smacking you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper now, while saying 'no... bad boy'

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
Oooh, you opt for the gentle approach to aversion therapy. Personally I'd be rubbing Dogbreath's nose in the Pluriel until he yelped.....

·
Administrator
47,199 Posts
No Dosh said:
Oooh, you opt for the gentle approach to aversion therapy. Personally I'd be rubbing Dogbreath's nose in the Pluriel until he yelped.....
He's just lucky you're not my mum. She'd have poured pepper onto the Pluriel before doing as you describe.
Harsh, but it worked...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
If he keeps doing it, then take him to the vets to be castrated.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, citroen and camper thoughts...im only 29 is this what happens when you start getting 'on a bit'...is it brown itchy cardy next for me?

I know what it is, im not smokin' da green any more and my mind is catching up and playing tricks on me lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nigel S said:
If he keeps doing it, then take him to the vets to be castrated.
NO need to take him to the vets...

if he's buys the Pluriel then he's already been castrated ;)

:p

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Dogbreath said:
I'm turning into my old man
I don't think you are.
Not unless he's a 25 year old office worker called Mandy.
:eek:

It's when you start agreeing with the Hyundai ads that you've turned into your old man.
;)

G

·
:p If it helps,my mate Dave works as a service manager for a local Citroen dealer and reckons Pluriel's are absolute sh*te :lol:
:eek: Apparently they suffer from water leaks into the cabin,bits of plastic fall off as you drive along and the mechanical parts are non too clever :rolleyes: (Oh and they are gayer than a Street Ka if that's possible)

:p Mind you he hates Citroen's generally,his greatest pleasure at work is telling XM owners that the repairs to their car will cost four times what it is worth.....You should see his smiling face :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yer flo, guessed as much, would fall down around me ears...had a 2cv when 18 and dont expect anything different.

Oh well, this is what happens when i have too much spare time at work on my hands, the joys of ebay + autotrader.co.uk :tut:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts