Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im installing my HID kit managed to get the first bulb out hands are in a bad way lol....
gets to the second one. forever to get the clips off, well thats done now!! christ what a pain..........however even though the clips are off the bulb is stuck in the F'ing holder any ideas please guys!
:mad:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
follow up,
finally managed to remove the bulb, seems is was stuck in place with something like glue!! outrageous.
anyways the HId's look brilliant!

·
Vendor
46,138 Posts
Nice one Sy.. Get some night-time pics taken and load them up for us :)

Oh and which HID kit did you buy, and where from?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got it from the forum there 6000k's there the official HID version. (guy on here) second hand.
been doing some daytime HID driving lol!
will take some snaps tonight.
also just about to pay for some Front lights off ebay 25quid the pair!!! BARGAIN! (for the GTA mod)
on another topic also fitted a under seat Subwoofer neighbour had to help me there...im useless lol. sounds fantastic with the new tweeters and spearkers!
Also Debadged all the 2.5 v6 24V **** too. and added the Alfa Romeo Chrome metal Badge from the bay looks tons better gonna add 2 small V6 badges on the sides of the car somewhere this week too!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
got it from the forum there 6000k's there the official HID version. (guy on here) second hand.
been doing some daytime HID driving lol!
will take some snaps tonight.
also just about to pay for some Front lights off ebay 25quid the pair!!! BARGAIN! (for the GTA mod)
on another topic also fitted a under seat Subwoofer neighbour had to help me there...im useless lol. sounds fantastic with the new tweeters and spearkers!
Also Debadged all the 2.5 v6 24V **** too. and added the Alfa Romeo Chrome metal Badge from the bay looks tons better gonna add 2 small V6 badges on the sides of the car somewhere this week too!
Sounds :cool: Sy

Never mind photos get your a*** to the Corn Mill on the 30th

·
Vendor
46,138 Posts
Glad you're keeping it Sy.. Where have you been for the last few months, you've hardly been on here?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi guys :)
yeah ive been on the Coupe forum a bit .hehehe, nearly got one but there impractical and i went from one to an Alfa so that says a lot to be honest!!!
been busy with the young one too. our lass works most days through the week 5 till 9!
Ian will cetainly be coming to the Corn mill on the 30th pal.
Im glad i have kept the Alfa too now the new parts keep me interested.
Plus insurance is almost half cheaper through Admiral for me! 850 fully comp or 700 tpft.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts