·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or are we dancer?

·
Registered
38,254 Posts
Going to have to buy the new Killers Album when it comes out. 24th November me thinks. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
If i believe what i'm told then i am neither. I can't dance for toffee (not that i particularly like toffee anyway) and i'm often referred to as not being of this planet. Still, it's better then being stupid which a lot of people prove to be when they attempt to shake their 'thang'.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
killers all:)

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
no Alien option :confused:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Neither...We Are Devo!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
allmusic ((( Devo > Overview )))
I've no idea what this poll is about. Apparently, nobody has any idea about Devo references either... :eek:

DJ
--

bah, you don't know Devo!!! You must be a youngster!!! Devo were a bizare electronic act back in the 70's / 80's, they wore flower pots on their heads and made Kraftwerk look normal! Please don't say you don't know who Kraftwerk are!!!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I thought Rhythm is a dancer :confused:

·
Administrator
46,120 Posts
From comments above I see this refers to a Killers track. I'm sure though that the question reminds me of something from a Science Fiction novel I read many years ago. Can't remember which one though. Perhaps an Asimov?

·
Registered
54,872 Posts

bah, you don't know Devo!!! You must be a youngster!!! Devo were a bizare electronic act back in the 70's / 80's, they wore flower pots on their heads and made Kraftwerk look normal! Please don't say you don't know who Kraftwerk are!!!

They make Dairylee Cheese Slices don't they :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
549 Posts

I know my Devo (ref. the references) and Kraftwerk, oh and Asimov too, Sir! Still a youngster though - at least at heart :lol:

But Killers - never heard about them... :confused:

DJ
--

1 - 20 of 26 Posts