Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, for Right Hand Drive.

Thanks!

(would consider mint used ones - i.e. minimal wear and no fade out of the Gtv bit)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OccAsionally come up on the partsworld site. I got mine from them about a year ago though.
Thanks.. Just sent them an email to see if they can get a set.

I have a nice custom set that are edged in nubuck leather, but the drivers side isn't long enough and it's getting a bit annoying now.

Had a touch on some new OE clear side repeaters for £20 delivered, today... So, here's hoping :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hoooorahhhhh!!!!!

Just bought some used, but excellent looking condition OE GTV mats.

Only taken several months to locate these!! :D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh I've seen some very nice after market ones on ebay too from some company in Germany, but of course LHD only!
You'd think someone would be recreating some exact size copies by now.. But probably some copy right legal crap from Alfa prevents... Yet they don't make em anyone!!! ????

·
Registered
413 Posts
Keep seeing an Italian company pop up on Facebook that claim to have the correct dimensions etc and you can customise them to your own taste with embroidery etc but I think they are about 80 euros a set or something (inc shipping), and obviously you cannot check the quality - so bit of a gamble at that price!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
A few years ago a local company took dimensions/templates from an original set of mine. I had a set made then & they were great. I ordered some a couple of weeks ago & they're a bit short & slightly wider!!

I'm talkng to them tomorrow re where have the 'original' templates gone? I think retail they're around £60 + £10 for logo.

I've got original new unused set of black GTV & red Spider........& no I don't want to sell them, I'll fit them in the correct sales cars when it's time.

Clive

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Update to my previous post above:

The factory where the mats are made is under new ownership & moved. It looks like they've lost 'our' templates & reverted to their old ones.

The local company I deal through, Coverzone in Lancing, is going to take new templates from a set of my originals for future use.

Clive

·
Registered
84 Posts
Try looking for Spider ones then! Rocking-horse droppings...
A few years ago I bought a brand new set of original Spider ones in red, as you can see from the photo they are still unopened. Saving them for the day when the car is ready to be shown at NAD. No surprise when I say these are not for sale!

I also have a slightly used but from memory a full set (in excellent condition) of original GTV ones in grey, which I may consider selling. I first though need to dig them out of the garage and check them over. Will update with photos if I consider the condition is good enough to sell.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
A few years ago I bought a brand new set of original Spider ones in red, as you can see from the photo they are still unopened. Saving them for the day when the car is ready to be shown at NAD. No surprise when I say these are not for sale!

I also have a slightly used but from memory a full set (in excellent condition) of original GTV ones in grey, which I may consider selling. I first though need to dig them out of the garage and check them over. Will update with photos if I consider the condition is good enough to sell.
Hi Greenhedges,

Would be interested in the grey ones if you can dig them out....thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts