Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm upgrading to leather interior shortly in my 156 jtd sw facelift.

Are the facelift door cards different?
Will my switchs fit if I get non facelift leather?
Is the front electric windows only switch the same size as front and rear electric window switch?
What extra would I need to make my rear windows electric as I'm guessing if you couldn't afford electric rear windows when you bought the car you sure as hell couldn't afford leather? :lol:

On another note, I've posted this before with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get an inner cv for a 1.9 jtd mjet 156. I found loads for every other engine except this one:confused:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
If you are going from facelift to facelift then you should be okay, but I think that the pre-facelift are slightly different to post although they will fit they do not line up with the dash in the same way.

·
Registered
30,243 Posts
I thought it was just the texture of the plastic that changed on the door panels to match the different finish of the two facelifts dash.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
You could be right - I know that there is something slightly different between them and I always thought that it was the lines.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I thought it was just the texture of the plastic that changed on the door panels to match the different finish of the two facelifts dash.
+1

It is just the covering plastic that is different. The facelift cars came with 'soft-touch' plastics.

Yes, the switches are the same, and the easiest way to make rear windows electric, is to buy doors with the electric windows fitted. Not really worth it.

Have you tried J & R (0121 242 1820) for the CV joint?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, Cheers guys, fh yes i've tried J & R, they don't do inner unfortunately

1 - 8 of 8 Posts