Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Are mito headlight any good

Tags
headlight
929 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Leo.dk 
#1 ·
I am getting a new mito junior 1.3 in the next few days. I was wondering are the standard headlights any good as i only driven it in the day.

#2 ·
I've experienced worse headlights but I do find mine pretty naff on dipped beam. On main beam they're good though.

Also, I think all MiTo's have front fog lights so if I'm driving on country lanes at night and there's not many other cars about, I put them on to light-up the verges, so I can see if any animals are about to run out in front of me.

I know strictly speaking they should only be used in fog but I work on the theory that if it helps prevent an accident & won't bother lots of other road users, i'll use them!

Enjoy the Junior - the 1.3 is perkier than you might expect, but good luck keeping those white alloys clean! ;-)

#4 ·
Try to get a test ride in the dark. There are many dark hours on this time of year...

I've just mounted Osram Nightbreakers, that has improved the light a lot. It was not good before in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.