Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Pretty sure Autolusso bought some brand new and scrapped them :eek: (cheaper to get parts that way :thumbs:)

·
Registered
3,058 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
...because I am thinking of a "new seats" project. I love my 2006 Brera, and intend to keep it for a good long while. The front seats, however, are probably better in the later cars.
Indeed the series 2 seats are lovely :)

I spent 7 hours sat in Mangoletsi once and got SO BORED that I asked about the cost of the series 2 seats. About £2k for the pair. The padding is cheap, the leather is not.

So I'd love to get my hands on a pair cheap-like; however, I need them in red! :)

That's the one that Veloces were trying to flog for ages :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hmm... A 2.4 JTS. Interesting :D
I just noticed that as well cas. Something doesn't add up there! The callipers are red as well - the diesel callipers, whilst being the upgrade brembo type, are actually grey. So it's either a V6, or an 'S' which would tie in with the 'S' wheels they have. Might be worth a call about the 'S' steering wheel you were after?! :) It's an 08 plate as well so the seats should be the later style - but probably had it when the airbags went off.
The prices seem high to me though - £400 for the front two calipers alone? :wow: - discs extra!!
The 'S' wheels at £1000 as well!! - there's been a few sets on ebay for more like £600.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Oh yes the engine is a 3.2...unless they have used the wrong pic?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts