Alfa Romeo Forum banner

ARCOP Track Day Zwartkops 20July 2013

8976 Views 164 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  Prince Nero
As stated in the heading next year’s track day will be on 20 July 2013.
With the early notification I hope we will see some Eastern and Western Cape cars as well.:thumbs:
1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Hi guys

Love this event!!

Did you guys check with the Trofeo Series to make sure we don't clash with a race day. I know this year we had a Kyalami race day on the same date (Luckily it was canceled)
Afternoon session again like this year, we will split the groups properly this time from the start - we've learned a few things :rolleyes:

Confirmed no clash :thumbs:
Afternoon session again like this year, we will split the groups properly this time from the start - we've learned a few things :rolleyes:

Great STUFF!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

This year was a EPIC success, Loved it!!!!! :thumbs:
When you need to split classes coz there is too many cars, thats a good Problem!! Cant wait!!!
Coming! Will it be open to all Italian cars again this year? Wanna take the Abarth as well.
Thanks Carlo.

Might we also add any interested sponsors for the event are welcome to PM me or TN, we'll direct you to the relevant parties for arranging that.

The event has great exposure as you all know.

:thumbs:
G
Can I bring the Abarth?
Coming! Will it be open to all Italian cars again this year? Wanna take the Abarth as well.
Can I bring the Abarth?
Yes - all Italian cars welcome!
Now who has / knows Maserati's / Ferrari's?
G
Pity I wont have the 4C by then :(

Will bring it along for the 2014 track day...
Hopefully my car will be 100% by then, already diarized, will be there!
We've even checked with the Ferrari club that have their trackday in July at Kyalami that they are aware of our trackday... :cool:
Oh yes 3.6 Brera will be ready by then, cant wait to test out Q4 + more power
Brilliant.
Where’s the Cape and Natal people?
Brilliant.
Probably in Cape or Natal... :cheese:

If somebody needs a place to sleep over - you are welcome - I stay 9km from the track... Or there are a number of Guest Houses in Centurion:
https://maps.google.co.za/maps?q=gu....832806,28.154612&fspn=0.051142,0.104628&z=14
Probably in Cape or Natal... :cheese:

If somebody needs a place to sleep over - you are welcome - I stay 9km from the track... Or there are a number of Guest Houses in Centurion:
https://maps.google.co.za/maps?q=gu....832806,28.154612&fspn=0.051142,0.104628&z=14
So we can use your house to track as fitness training :thumbs:
Ok I'm going to commit to this! I shall see you then... wish there were some track days sooner then that though.. Also wish they would build a track in KZN.
Ok I'm going to commit to this! I shall see you then... wish there were some track days sooner then that though.. Also wish they would build a track in KZN.
There are open trackdays once every month:
Zwartkops Events Card | Zwartkops RacewayZwartkops Raceway
But not another Alfa only event :(
Brilliant.
I will represent NATAL,lol going to be living in JHB as of the 1st Feb:thumbs:
1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.