Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday the 6th, the festivities, will take the form of a 'Spit and Polish' which is a relaxed form of Concourse d'Elegance for cars in common use. There will be 'Type 105', Type 116 and 'Modern' classes. For the competition quality prepared cars, there will be the 'Master Class' which will include all types of Alfa.

The venue is POMC at the Pioneer Museum, Keuning drive, Silverton (Meyerspark).

ARCOP will supply the fires for a bring and braai. There is a shopping centre adjacent if you need to acquire supplies.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Type 105 and 116 plus moderns, so where do I stick my AlfaSud ?

Reactions: Sling

·
Registered
274 Posts
Type 105 and 116 plus moderns, so where do I stick my AlfaSud ?

Hi Eric. I'm sure we will find you a spot! Most probably with the 116 series though.:thumbup:Will be awesome to have you there, are you thinking of bringing the yellow wagon?

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Possibly the Ivory Hatch , if it is ready by then

·
Registered
343 Posts
My G got a nasty dent on the fender from someone in a parking lot, so I am not sure I will be entering the G, but at the very least I will be there to kom kuier.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hi Eric. I'm sure we will find you a spot! Most probably with the 116 series though.:thumbup:Will be awesome to have you there, are you thinking of bringing the yellow wagon?
I confirm that, It is in the same era as the 116s.
It will be great to have you Eric

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Time is moving on and the guys at ARCOP were busy behind the scenes. But now the count down is almost starting, with just more than a month to go.

It is time to start registering for the events on the ARCOP website. You will find the "Spit and Polish" the "Trackday", the "Private Motor Museum" and the "Centinary Awards Breakfast" on consecutive days on this long weekend. Anniversary Online Form

Wayne Plit now named his car collection, the Mogul Motor Museum. There are more than a hunderd classic cars and fifty bikes on show. This is a private venue, so please register or you will not be allow into the museum, if you are not on the list for a specific period. Groups of max 30 people will be formed, to allow the personel to give information on a car by car basis. We can try to swop people to get groups of friends together.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I unfortunaltely missed this..... are there any nice photos ?

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
ARCOP Website/gallery Eric. Racepics took photos on the trackday, but I have not seen it on their website yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts