Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blaupunkt changer is standard equipment and plugs straight in
I know that Blaupunkt is the standard equipment, and that it work just fine with the steering wheel controls. But, if you take a look at Zubehör Preisvergleich bei Geizhals.at Österreich you will see, that the price for the listed Blaupunkt cd changer is near 300 €, and if you take a look at http://www.alfaromeo.hr/getpdf.php?model_id=131, position 563 in the pricelist, you will see a price difference at least at 100 €. The question is, is the Blaupunkt CDC-A03 the one that is build in as a standard equipment, or not.

Next thing is, I know that the needed original cables costs at least 250 €, in Croatia, which is way to much for just 2 cables, and I also found needed cables from Italy, for 20 €?! How could this be? I think, I will take a look at the Austrian market...

Thanx anyway...

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
You could always have a look on Fleabay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which CD changer comes as a "standard" cd-changer? Is it the Blaupunkt CDC-A08, or any other model?

@andypj: Fleabay :) ...when I exaclty know what I have to look for, then I will find it in a second :)

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
Any will work, AR use the CDC A08. You could use the 5 slot cd changer in the armrest if you fancy a VAG effect!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts