Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This phone is :cool: , in addition to cool features much like the T68i, there's so much that can be customized. Here are some of my creation, hope you guys like them.





The files can be downloaded from my site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Reuven. Is the phone available in Australia yet? I was browsing through a few popular unofficial SE sites, but found no Alfa Themes for T610. So I'd decided to make my own. The program isn't the most user friendly, but powerful enough to create nice looking themes. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wisrute B.:
<strong>Thanks, Reuven. Is the phone available in Australia yet? I was browsing through a few popular unofficial SE sites, but found no Alfa Themes for T610. So I'd decided to make my own. The program isn't the most user friendly, but powerful enough to create nice looking themes. :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wisrute when it comes to Mobile Phones Australia is the last place to get all the new models! T610 will not be here untill then end of the year if I am correct. I am waiting to upgrade from my Nokia 8310 to the new Nokia 6220 which should be here end of the year or early 04

If you want to look at Mobile Phone Reviews In Australia take a look at this www.imobile.com.au

Cheers,

Reuven
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see. It's not so bad here. Mine is a grey-import T610, the official one will be out in a week or two, at a higher price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>what do you mean "yet" ? the Far East normally get the latest phones way before us.

Japan have had 3G for over a year !!!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jamie last Month a company called 3 Just introduced to the Australian Market 3G Phone Technology. Only Japan,Korea,Singapore,Taiwan & Singapore a Light Years Ahead of anyone in Mobile Phone Technology
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong>Wisrute B.

How Many Thai Bahat is a new T610 and do yo have the Nokia 6220 there in Thailand yet ?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">T610 is officially 17,900 baht, about the same as Nokia 7250 which has been around for a while. The 6220 isn't officially out yet, but it may be available as 'grey.'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wisrute B.:
<strong>Thanks, Reuven. Is the phone available in Australia yet? I was browsing through a few popular unofficial SE sites, but found no Alfa Themes for T610. So I'd decided to make my own. The program isn't the most user friendly, but powerful enough to create nice looking themes. :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wisrute when it comes to Mobile Phones Australia is the last place to get all the new models! T610 will not be here untill then end of the year if I am correct. I am waiting to upgrade from my Nokia 8310 to the new Nokia 6220 which should be here end of the year or early 04

If you want to look at Mobile Phone Reviews In Australia take a look at this www.imobile.com.au

Cheers,

Reuven</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The T610 has been available in NZ for about a month I think.

Jono
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jono:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wisrute B.:
<strong>Thanks, Reuven. Is the phone available in Australia yet? I was browsing through a few popular unofficial SE sites, but found no Alfa Themes for T610. So I'd decided to make my own. The program isn't the most user friendly, but powerful enough to create nice looking themes. :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wisrute when it comes to Mobile Phones Australia is the last place to get all the new models! T610 will not be here untill then end of the year if I am correct. I am waiting to upgrade from my Nokia 8310 to the new Nokia 6220 which should be here end of the year or early 04

If you want to look at Mobile Phone Reviews In Australia take a look at this www.imobile.com.au

Cheers,

Reuven</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The T610 has been available in NZ for about a month I think.

Jono</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See that proves it Australia Really Is
Down Under laughing laughing laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One more excuse for getting the T610 :D :



Download
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Ah, thanks! I got the t610 now and I am using
the "Alfa-logo"-theme. Very nice! Will download
this new one as well and see how it looks on the phone!

Keep it up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
Just send it over via infrared, i just did, and they look great!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't forget the screen-saver, too!


:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's also a good site for all Sonyericsson phone:

Club Sonyericsson

Theme files are phone-specific and T68/i, T300, and T610 have them. If I remember correctly, P800 doesn't have this function, but you can certainly load jpegs and gif files to use as wallpaper and screen-saver.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top