Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I have the book of face open on another tab, AO freezes every time someone sends me a new chat message. I have to go to f'book, open the chat thingy me bob and then come back to AO before it works again.

Not the worst thing happening in the world, but bloomin annoying all the same :mad:

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Out in China at the mo with work and the goverment has blocked Facebook being used over here.
Its until the riots have calmed down, they have stopped you tube also. They dont want any secrets out i guess
We could learn a lot from these guys. :lol:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I went on the book of face last night for the 1st time in ages. Straight onto poker till 4am. Lost my virtual shirt.

Thats what this place needs.... a poker table or 2.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I'll see your two tables, and raise one sideboard....:lol:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll see your Ikea wardrobe.............. and raise you a dwell sofabed.

S

·
0 Posts
I gave up on bakebook but now everyones on it reactivated my account and everyone still on it. Uploaded the GTV pic and the first comment was "Some Wagon hey!"

G

·
0 Posts
Facebook chat annoys me alot. It hardly ever seems to actually work properly. :(

M

·
0 Posts
I had the them remove my Face***k profile completely. Complete load of old tosh.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I used it a lot at work......someone else pays.
Now I work for myself....I'm not on very often.....like once a month.
When I am on...its ignore the flower I was gifted by someone I aint seen for 20+ years... and even then I didn't like them.

·
Super Moderator
60,001 Posts
I'm signed up and using it. My youngest is in Australia and she posts up pics so this way I can see them :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts