Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my friens, I am looking for an Ar 33 1.7 16v air flow meter (Bosch part # 0280202206) and lambda sensor as my car is not ruuning as it should. It's coughing badly and has no throttle response and my mechanic suggested these problems, however I connot find any in Malta so I am turning fir your help please as I ended up with no car. Can any body please help? Thanks in advance and regards from sunny Malta:):):):)

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Hi there and welcome to AlfaOwner :thumbs:

I have a flow meter for the 16v as a spare but no lamda sensor.

what makes you think that your airflow meter isnt working properly ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no throttle response and engine coughing as if it has got a bad flu and very irregular when engine is idling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No black smoke but smells like a lot of petrol coming from the rear as well as black fluid spots spurting from the rear as well.:confused:
By the way i found a guy that has sent me a lambda sensor and an air flow meter so for the moment thanks a million for your help guys. :thumbs::thumbs:
I'll try and replace mine and see what happens. Hopefully i shall get my little baby running again if not I'll remove the fuel injection and fit a couple of carbs just like my old Sud had. That should end up all problems for sure.:D:D:D

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
easier said than done mate :lol: there have been a quite a few people that did this mod on this site or are ready to do it ( me included ).

See how this fixup turns out first !

Best of luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts