Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I have a second hand front bumper zender spoler in almost perfect condition and one pair of new old stock zender side skirts still boxed. where are you based?
No rear bumper spoiler or bootlid spoiler though, sorry.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
209 Posts
There is a guy on here who is selling 2 number 166s on eBay just now and he had one. Looking for £600 for the kit I think. If you look for the green Super for sale on eBay you can contact him via that.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Autods in Poland sell these as aftermarket.
Not plastic but fibreglass. Fitment is quite alright, have had their GTA sideskirts on a 156 with just a little bit of adjusting.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
There is a guy on here who is selling 2 number 166s on eBay just now and he had one. Looking for £600 for the kit I think. If you look for the green Super for sale on eBay you can contact him via that.
It is abecketts on here. He has a complete s/h kit, minus the boot spoiler (I sold my front spoiler to abecketts last year to complete his kit and can vouch that the front spoiler is in perfect condition!).
Also I believe Chris Cousens has had some new kits produced.

Also, I have a pair of new old stock zender side skirts if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Autods in Poland sell these as aftermarket.
Not plastic but fibreglass. Fitment is quite alright, have had their GTA sideskirts on a 156 with just a little bit of adjusting.
Is fiberglass better than plastic for any reason? Fade resistance or warping? I know I have an original zender 156 sideskirt which cannot be repaired because of the material it's made from.

I'd consider them if they are good as the original kit is costing double the price which I think is a bit steep.

·
Registered
534 Posts
With the sale of my black sportronic completed yesterday I have sufficient planning leeway to keep the green car so it is now off eBay. The scrap parts bin has been stripped and will provide a lot of the bits for the refurb as it has nearly new bilsteins all round. Once mechanically sorted it will go to the paint shop for the zender kit to be fitted, by the. I’ll have save up enough cash to afford it after the spider respray costs.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
With the sale of my black sportronic completed yesterday I have sufficient planning leeway to keep the green car so it is now off eBay. The scrap parts bin has been stripped and will provide a lot of the bits for the refurb as it has nearly new bilsteins all round. Once mechanically sorted it will go to the paint shop for the zender kit to be fitted, by the. I’ll have save up enough cash to afford it after the spider respray costs.
Super! (See what I did there?:jester:)

Reactions: abecketts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts