Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys & gals

Seeing our last was a great sucess anyone got any ideas for the next meet? dates , drives etc....:confused:

Cheers Paz

·
Registered
46 Posts
Always liked the run along the coast from Gwithian up to Portreath. Not a huge amount of mileage I know but the drive on a day like today would be fantastic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i think lands end would be a good run stopping at all the coves on the way down great for good pics!! and there is a good camp site at lands end!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
We have all the potential to create a bloody good AlfaWeekendWestFest.
The cars, the roads, the noise, the sun, the sights and the people.
Make camp next to our cars, BBQ, Beers and we could all sing O Come All Ye Faithful around the camp fire!
Could be great.
OK, maybe not the last one. :lol:

·
Registered
136 Posts
what about newperran campsite near newquay? they are holding a Nudefest in june 2009

well u did say u like camping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think lands end would be a good run stopping at all the coves on the way down great for good pics!! and there is a good camp site at lands end!!
Am with matster this was discuss at the last meet , I reckon i could be wicked, excellent camping facilties near by and excellent pics also the roads are wicked around there bring out the driver in you:p could make a wicked weekend of it.....

beer+alfas+wicked people= Result!!!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Guys - New To All This
Im Originally From The Very Far West Of Cornwall
You Have To Drive The Nprth Coast Road Lands End To St Ives Via Zennor - Then The B3311 To Penzance From St Ives (over The Top - Not Through Lelant)
All Park Up In A Very Larg Layby Thet Looks Right Down Onto St Michaels Mount From The Hills At Badgers Cross
Would Make The Best Photo Ever!
Mac

J

·
0 Posts
how about a meet at the Route 38 one evening/weekend?

don't forget the Devon Contingency, would it be worth looking at organising something around the dartmoor area? there's some good driving roads and photo opportunities up there

·
Registered
13 Posts
would anyone be up for a quick blast sometime soon? i was gutted couldnt make the last on e due to work.

maybe just a sunday afterrnoon run past beaches in Falmouth ...swanpool, meanporth Ferry boat inn etc??

J

·
0 Posts
There's the Bristol Italian Auto day April 25th....

that will be a good day out....a little bit of a distance but having seen the pictures from previous years it could be worth the drive up the A38 & M5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts