Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Hopefully its going to be a nice weekend so a special treat lined up for mine :cool:

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Beautiful, Costello!:thumbs:
My G's also white.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Washed and cleaned yesterday with Megs Gold Class shampoo and Nanolex Wheel Cleaner and a spot of Autoglym metal polish for the exhaust tip inside and out.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Washed and cleaned yesterday with Megs Gold Class shampoo and Nanolex Wheel Cleaner and a spot of Autoglym metal polish for the exhaust tip inside and out.
Beautiful! New pearl metallic?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thank you Italover, yes Luna Pearl metallic, photos really do not do the colour the justice it deserves as they don't with many colours, my previous G was Etna and that was difficult to show photographically. Notices a couple of new road rash marks on the lower front bumper near the fog light drivers side - black undercoat. Have some touch up which has been made for me just need to get it from the dealers as Alfa do not do one off the shelf. Cheers.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Thank you Italover, yes Luna Pearl metallic, photos really do not do the colour the justice it deserves as they don't with many colours, my previous G was Etna and that was difficult to show photographically. Notices a couple of new road rash marks on the lower front bumper near the fog light drivers side - black undercoat. Have some touch up which has been made for me just need to get it from the dealers as Alfa do not do one off the shelf. Cheers.
Those chips and scratches on the front are almost unavoidable and annoying. Don't you guys have a vehicle protection film , a transparent layer which protects the front bumper, spoiler and front section of the bonnet?
It totally forgot to fit this protective film.

Every owner of a new Alfa should consider fitting this in order to preserve the beauty of our beauties!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yeah at 17,000 miles I accept that there are going to be some marks and yes if it was my car I would have looked at the vinyl guard set up for the frontal areas. Guess just a bit peeved really.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looking cool peter147, which interior leather treatment do you use? I use Gliptone and have done for years as it does a great job and gives off that lovely leather smell too.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Easter weekend was dry so the interior got a well needed clean and leather treatment and outside a polish and wax.
I love Breras! Looks great! :thumbs:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've used Autoglym for a long time but I got a small pot of dodo juice I tried out. Thought the reflections looked pretty good so posted it up.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts