Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At the first Yorkshire meeting it was suggested to have one months meeting on a Sunday at The Old Corn Mill in Brighouse and the next Month at another location on a week night.

So, Aprils meeting will be held at The Old Post Office in Barnsley just off J38 of the M1 from 7 PM in the evening. The Old Post Office is a great place with plenty of parking, a beer garden and somewhere for the kiddies to play if anyone wants to bring them along:)

Details are in the flyer below and I hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I don't see any reason why I can't make this :)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
There's a fairly quick (with scary negative camber bends and rises! :eek: ) next to the pub for those who might be tempted for a quick blast.

But be warned, it's a fav spot for an unmarked dark blue super-quick plod wagon.... ;) I've nearly met him a few times and boy does it shift... ;)

Monday 16th could be ok for me. I'll have to pluck up the courage and meet you lot face to face one day I guess.... :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent! I'll be there :)
Sounds great, Ill make sure im not working!
I don't see any reason why I can't make this :)
Look forward to seeing you there:)

There's a fairly quick (with scary negative camber bends and rises! :eek: ) next to the pub for those who might be tempted for a quick blast.

But be warned, it's a fav spot for an unmarked dark blue super-quick plod wagon.... ;) I've nearly met him a few times and boy does it shift... ;)

Monday 16th could be ok for me. I'll have to pluck up the courage and meet you lot face to face one day I guess.... :rolleyes: :eek:
Hope you can make it mate, would be good to have a chat again and see your new car:cool: . That road leading away from the pub and towards Barnsley is great isn't it....but that bottom corner with the negative camber is a killer...I have never been able to master it and I have tried for years !!!

superb i can make it to this one :) lets hope i can get my zender front splitter before then
be good to meet you...see you all there:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts