1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
87,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
339 Posts
Cleaned my Abarth Grande Punto today, it needed the clean since it had got to the really grubby stage.

Again my procedure is a pretty simple wash, I did the alloys separate first using Bilt Hamber wheel cleaner and then pressure washer blasting it off and using my trusty muc-off brush for the finer details. Then wet the car and blasted the obvious dirt off. Then used my 1ltr snowfoam brass bottle attachment filled with cherry snowfoam, water and some Meguiars Gold Class shampoo on top. With that sprayed on and coated/settled, I then used my wash mitt glove and got the rest of the dirt off. Finally rinsed off and cleaned with my car towels.

Interior didn't need much, just a nice hoover.

That's it really, then it was just finding the best pose for the photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Cleaned my Giulietta 2017 Veloce in 8c Red (photos don't do the colour justice on a sunny day!).

Wheels cleaned with Chemical Guys Diablo and EZdetail brush, tailpipes with Autosol.

Standard KKD Snowfoam then KKD Cherry Wash with mitt, then used Serious Performance Uber Drying and detailing microfibre towel (the business) then Zymol towel to dry and a microfibre cloth to buff. It has the Williams F1 coat so doesn't need wax. Finally cleaned the windows with Williams glass cleaner and the tyres with KKD Tyresol.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,998 Posts
Time for a 159,000 and a bit miles clean.

Washed with something from Home Bargains
Clayed with a clay mitt.
A once over with SRP
A once over with Autosmart Topaz

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
No photo

Washed with Auto Glym shampoo conditioner rinsed off and then applied Auto Glym Aqua Wax all over apart from front windscreen that was cleaned with Auto Glym glass polish.
Forgot the picks :furious:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.