Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
As do I, although I am consudering a MAC to replace my existing PC. I'll need to see what the coffers hold after Christmas though.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Apple for me, based purely on ease of use, reliability, apps & customer service experience:D

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I have an apple phone, and have had since the 3G.

I had a Samsung laptop in the past which, whilst it was good and well put together, didn't last too long, suffering from a famous Nvidia graphics failure, which rendered it completely useless.

I've recently bought an android tablet, and must say, I'm thinking of trying a Samsung smartphone next, owing to pure usability

However, Apple has much better customer service....

C

·
0 Posts
On my 2nd Samsung phone, not one of these fancy smart ones though. I'll be replacing it with anything but another Samsung - rubbish battery life on what is a pretty basic phone and random shut-downs half way through calls make me question the build quality.
Despite having lots of Apple kit at home, it's replacement won't be an iPhone either, far too expensive. Having played with a Nokia Lumia 610 the other day I quite fancy one of the new Lumia 620 on Windows 8.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
They are just tools, choose the one that does what you want to do in the way that you are most comfortable with.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts