Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Having had my first experience of android auto in a hire car yesterday can't say I see much about it which would prompt me to spend money to upgrade this in my 2017 Quad!
Perfectly happy with whats in the car TBH, In my opinion what's already there is simple and safe to use and if any issues with the Sat Nav I can easily just use Google Maps on my phone which sits below the screen in a holder.

But then that's just me! ;)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Having had my first experience of android auto in a hire car yesterday can't say I see much about it which would prompt me to spend money to upgrade this in my 2017 Quad!
Perfectly happy with whats in the car TBH, In my opinion what's already there is simple and safe to use and if any issues with the Sat Nav I can easily just use Google Maps on my phone which sits below the screen in a holder.

But then that's just me! ;)
Same here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LHD only perhaps?
Hello, it is not this type, he says no need for screen removal.
only head unit near the steering column. I guess it is more like the box you guys mentioned above.
not sure if it is the same,

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've just ordered one of these from eng-custom, it works out about the same price but I struggled with taobao.

They've been in contact to say that they are currently out of stock and waiting for a delivery from the manufacturer and it's been delayed because of coronavirus (taobao listing also says this).

They are currently predicting early April and I'll take some videos etc when it arrives.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I have a 2017 car and after using a courtesy car yesterday with Carplay I would be extremely interested in getting it for my car. Please let us know how you get on?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts