Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Graham

Its the 3rd:

Fourth Oficial gathering of 2016 at The Moat House Alcester. This Meeting will be on a Tuesday rather than traditional Wednesdays to give more people the chance to attend our meets who cant make Wednesdays. All makes of Alfa Romeo and their owners welcome.

3 May at 19:30–22:30
Next Week · 4–15° Partly Cloudy

The Moat House Inn
Birmingham Road, Kings Coughton, B49 5QF Alcester,

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are the meets generally on a tuesday? I could have possibly made the last one (although might have been late with work hours) but alfa was broke lol.
Hi Tom, the meets are normally the first Wednesday of every month. The next one is our first adhoc meet, the first Wednesday in March from 7 pm. Look forward to seeing you there. Apologies for the delay in replying but I don't have all the tools to edit events, posts etc currently.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hi Tom, the meets are normally the first Wednesday of every month. The next one is our first adhoc meet, the first Wednesday in March from 7 pm. Look forward to seeing you there. Apologies for the delay in replying but I don't have all the tools to edit events, posts etc currently.
1st March is a Tuesday on my calendar! Unfortunately that means I won't be able to make it :disappointed:

Cheers,
Simon

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1st March is a Tuesday on my calendar! Unfortunately that means I won't be able to make it :disappointed:

Cheers,
Simon
Simon thats my err mate, definatley Wednesday - ALWAYS Wednesday, the first Wednesday of the month moving forward. .. Not having joy with edit currently, waiting for admin to cvome back to me . . .

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Is there food like The Clent meet?
Just askin like as I might eat before setting off, or set off earlier and grab a bite there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will try and get there!

I work varied hours in the week, and quite often work nights away so can't guarantee anything lol :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just Two Days to go until Meet at Solihull, rather quiet on here with not many takers but much busier on the FB page . . . Looks like it could be a good night out! The more the merrier, all Alfa Enthusiasts welcomed.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to everyone who turned up to last nights first Adhoc meet. Great pub, some lovely food and great company. A most enjoyable evening despite the vile weather.

Next Adhoc meet is in May at The Moat House in Alcester, should be lighter warmer nights by then.

Thanks for the support, really appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello can anyone confirm meet this Wednesday coming, 4th of May at the moat house & a rough time please. Cheers
Hi Graham

Its the 3rd:

Fourth Oficial gathering of 2016 at The Moat House Alcester. This Meeting will be on a Tuesday rather than traditional Wednesdays to give more people the chance to attend our meets who cant make Wednesdays. All makes of Alfa Romeo and their owners welcome.

3 May at 19:30–22:30
Next Week · 4–15° Partly Cloudy

The Moat House Inn
Birmingham Road, Kings Coughton, B49 5QF Alcester,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.