Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as I was asked a couple of months ago by Marko I am now canvasing the forum to see if anyone out there is interested in a monthly area meeting to be held in the mid M4 corridor area (Swindon).

I'm only after numbers atm but would possibly consider starting to arrange one for towards the beggining of October if there is interest enough.

As this area is in the middle of 3 regions I am posting this in the SC and SE forums too.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
if its a sunday and im off im up for it:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
The IAMC meets at the Plough at Kington Langley on the 4th Tuesday of the month. Its a nice pub.

Italian Auto Moto Club
All AO-ers will be more than welcome!

Cheers,
Jeremy

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Not sure about this, who is this Smaky bloke ? :lol:

My car knows it's own way to Lynham so a bit further won't be difficult. :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Oooh, tempting. Very tempting! Shame we couldn't just relocate the picnic to Swindon and have the best of both worlds. I'll have to see how the weather and fancy takes me on the day.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
oi you two.......thats norty:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yea right.......i will forgive you both if you wanna go to swindon, i fancy it too but better go to the picnic :lol:

L

·
0 Posts
A little father on (5 mins) from the Plough is this place......
Welcome to Facebook

They said they'd quite happily host us lot, plenty of space in the car park and good food and beer (i got to say that it is my local ;) )

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thursday October 15th at The Sun Inn, East Swindon, J15 M4 towards Swindon, first left, past the hospital approx 1 mile and the pub is on the left, if you get to the roundabout you've gone too far. Massive car park.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
could you do a sunday lunch time meet too , i find it difficult in the week to attend meets:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts