Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the cold weather we had a really good turn out for this.

As an added bonus the Avenue Drivers Club Avenue Drivers Club Bristol - Classic Car and motorbike enthusiasts were also there so we got to see something different as well

It was a little cold.....for a while i thought i was going to be the only one venturing out

Some of the cars...

and then round the corner.....

And i cant remember the last time i saw one of these on the road....

It was looking a little tired around the edges but would still make the basis of a really good project

Members cars.....

The difference between normal and coil-over suspension

There's more......

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These two were trying to wake the dead.....and to be fair the dead would have woken up to a glorious noise :inlove:

12 cylinders 6.4 litres, 48 valves....hmmmmmmm

The exhaust that Mrs W wished i had never met :lol: she couldn't shut me up after hearing that

and finally some of the members....

Despite it being really cold it was a great day, this is one venue we will be repeating :thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
makes me feel even better about missing it now....thanx jay:cheese:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
makes me feel even better about missing it now....thanx jay:cheese:
Tess the food was great....and as an added bonus you didn't need a mortgage to by something in there....

It was a little busy in there, i think if we do another one we should try and take over a corner of the cafe :lol:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Nice pics :thumbs:

I'm glad I showed up late :D No pics of me or the dirty Bella which I parked round the corner in front of the green thing? :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics :thumbs:

I'm glad I showed up late :D No pics of me or the dirty Bella which I parked round the corner in front of the green thing? :lol:
I went looking....and couldn't find her, i didn't look up there....

Also dawned on me i didn't get any pics of you and Tyler

Mia was chuffed he turned up....as for getting him in the Loo's :rolleyes: that comes from Tracy's side, i'm all innocent like that :halo:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I went looking....and couldn't find her, i didn't look up there....

Also dawned on me i didn't get any pics of you and Tyler

Mia was chuffed he turned up....as for getting him in the Loo's :rolleyes: that comes from Tracy's side, i'm all innocent like that :halo:
Its fine I really dont mind you not taking pics of me, Tyler or the bella :D

Is it possible that the kids had more 'fun' than us? :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Tess the food was great....and as an added bonus you didn't need a mortgage to by something in there....

It was a little busy in there, i think if we do another one we should try and take over a corner of the cafe :lol:
ok....as im gonna be skint next month due to having to take time off work cos of the bloody snow, that sounds good to me.....:cheese:

·
Registered
182 Posts
wish i could have been there will try and come to a meet as soon as my engine is back in. drained oil out today and three bits of shell came out so its definately bottom end as suspected :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts