Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in 2009 due to popular demand! :)
I've booked a Mini Grand Prix at Xtreme Karting, FALKIRK for Wednesday 30th December starting at 5pm with arrival at 4-4.30 for breifing and a blether!
Sorry I missed out on the 29th afternoon/evening......Scottish Elise Club got in there first.
We could only do early morning on Tuesday 29th if that was preferred.
Cost will be £37.50 each, with everyone getting a practice / 2 races / then final....... and Scott will Kindly arrange for some extra laps for us.
Numbers are 8+ for this event.
I'll need to pass on a deposit in a couple of weeks, so as Julie (paintergirl) successfully organised last year with paypal payments, I'll do the same this year.
So if you can contact me to confirm and arrange £10 deposit payment.
Looking forward to this, hope to see you there! :thumbs:
Regards
Philip

G

·
Hi Philip, Tuesday morning would suit me better then have a late lunch somewhere after, as we would probably just come straight up the road if it was to be an evening affair.
Cheers
Graham :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it would be first thing mate, so with the early evening event we would be finished for 7 thend off for food which I think will suit most. :confused:
I understand what your saying, and the meal is optional......just glad you can make it to the karting mate!
Cheers :)
P

G

·
Just spoken to her who must be obeyed senior (Mum!) & it turns out Wednesday is better for us.
Definately be there either way
:)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good stuff Graham.

Thomas, get your rsvp up!

CJ, yes its just outside Larbert, by Falkirk.

P

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Andy.
She not want to take part, there is 2 other females so far! :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woohoo, numbers are creeping up and Thomas TJG still hasn't rsvp'd yes! :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Excellent guys, thats 12 confirmed.
Thanks for all deposits sent so far, just waiting on a few!
Philip

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Just waiting on mine too then. PM me details and I'll arrange 2 x deposits. I'll then speak to Vincent with regard to grub after (anyone volunteering photo shoot?)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That'll be good David. :cool:

Steven, I'll PM you details just now. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Excellent, I'll see if I can get anyone else to come along too.....as I think Sarah would really rather spectate! :lol:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.