Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fast Frank the AO South Scotland Rep is standing down tonight.

Frank was a valuable member of the Rep team and did a Fantastic Job bringing the ladies and gents North of the border together.

Due to family and work commitments Frank is no longer able to give the large amount of time it takes to fulfill the Role of Region Rep.

On behalf of all of the Members and AO Staff I would like to thank Frank for the time and comitment he has shown during his time as a Rep.

We will miss you Frank and we hope you can still hang round the forum as a member :thumbs:

ALL THE BEST MATE
Tony :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to no longer see you in green Frank, hope you'll stick around AO

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hope you stick around and still manage some meets mate! :)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
You did a great job and for such a long time, I take my hat off to you Frank, I hope you enjoy your family time and look forward to see some more of your crazy avatars ;)
Thanks for everything, Scotland cannot thank you enough, the staff cannot thank you enough.

Your a top bloke but you knew that already. :thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frank :( You are wonderful and I love you :inlove: The Rep Lounge won't be the same without your witicisms ;) And the region is very grateful for all the hard work you put into it. It's not always easy to see how much work goes into organising events from the outside :thumbs:

P.S. Don't let the wife see this :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Thanks for the kind wishes. Funny, how hard it's been to step down, it's been really heart renching for me and I really miss being green :(. Hopefullly, one day, when things improve, "I'll be back" :cool:). In the mean time I know that Philip, Tony, Ian, the admins and the Reps are doing a great job :thumbs:

I'll miss not being part of the action (for a while at least). And, in the mean time, I have the perfect oportunity to suck on my teeth and say "It wasn't like that back in my day" :eyebrow::lol:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
All the best Frank :thumbs:

It's not all bad :thumbs: I'm sure there are images from your days in the reps lounge that will be etched on your mind forever ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He should have been infracted for that Durty Boy :tut: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts