Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Since I am on the ARCSA comittee again, I have been asked to extend this invite to the AO SA forum

Quote:
It is that time of the year when you can show everybody what you have got lurking under your bonnet, with all that, “Thrust & Grunt.”
Now traditionally this event has attracted all the “Turbo & V6” boys, but we would still like to see what the old school & hot twin cam Alfas still have.
We are opening up this event to all cars so if you have any friends who have interesting & powerful cars, please invite them to join us. This will add a variety on the day to see what Kilowatts other makes of cars push out on the rollers.
The address of the event is 5 Bellingham Street, 1 Highveld Park Centurion. The complex is over the road from Lazarus Motor Company. To get there, you will take the John Voster off ramp of the N1 North. If you drive on the N14 (Krugersdorp to PTA) you will avoid the E-tolls as the toll gate is just past that exit.
Even if you are not interested in putting your car on the rollers, then just come along & join in the fun, maybe you could learn something. “Boerdogs” & cold drinks will be available on the day.
The cost for the event will be R100 for JHB Club members & R150 for non-members.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
remind me.. its a single roller

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
13/03

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Can i bring my peugeot van? Always thought it feels too dead for a diesel and has a weird power curve on my butt dyno. Might be a good opportunity to see if im right

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
yep. 4wd unfortunately. besides the breras motor is out of the body currently.....

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Bwahhahahaha what you mean what happened now? No i have a oil leak from te transfer box that has to be fixed as the tuner wont put it on the dyno with a oil leak understandably

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
"Definately not putting a busso. Dont want to make my car a donkey ? "

Let Avi handle these Busso wars...:biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts