·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Getting hungry already :D

Show me the food...nom nom nom :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
just to inform those of you who'll be attending - you may want to bring a gas mask along (or some form of respiratory aid) because i've got one stinking cold. However, i will still soldier on and attend.
Hopefully, i might not be too bad by then (all fingers and toes crossed). I'm just going to pump myself full of beechams and other various cold relief medication.

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
It does get very busy here on a Sunday, even more so if the weather is good, the bottom barn has a pretty small car park used by old fogeys, dog walkers, tree top walkers etc, we could be on 15 cars might have to use the avenue up to the top barn...:)

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
just to inform those of you who'll be attending - you may want to bring a gas mask along (or some form of respiratory aid) because i've got one stinking cold. However, i will still soldier on and attend.
Hopefully, i might not be too bad by then (all fingers and toes crossed). I'm just going to pump myself full of beechams and other various cold relief medication.

Standard equipment at an AO meet where HM will be in attendance.:thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
You Jessie get a grip have a LARGE hot toddy and get over your man flu :lol:

It does get very busy here on a Sunday, even more so if the weather is good, the bottom barn has a pretty small car park used by old fogeys, dog walkers, tree top walkers etc, we could be on 15 cars might have to use the avenue up to the top barn...:)
In that case mate we should park like Italians and just park where she fits :D

Standard equipment at an AO meet where HM will be in attendance.:thumbs:
I only have two gas masks and AL robbed mine at the Submarine meet :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Are we going to the top barn or the bottom barn?

·
Registered
146 Posts
OK iam up for this not far from my house and a nice little drive out.
Anyone bringing a scanner?:eek:also if anyone has a spare speaker i can swap for some rather nice A/R seat belt thingys for it:thumbs:
Look forward to seeing some gleaming, clean, shiny, spotless ,immaculate, Alfa's glimmering in the summer sun.:cool:
Just hope you dont mind my old smoker tagging along.:wow:
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Right, so it's just started raining the second I finish washing the GT! Typical! Ah well, the alloys will have to be cleaned in the morning!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Right, so it's just started raining the second I finish washing the GT! Typical! Ah well, the alloys will have to be cleaned in the morning!
Cleaned the inside of the Spider yeaterday(spotless):cool: Will try to do the body tomorrow,if not a couple of our nice Aisan friends can do it for me,hopefully they wont let me down as they usually do a mighty fine job.. `

101 - 120 of 4129 Posts