61 - 80 of 4129 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I certainly hope so, coz i dont do walking :lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Exactly, though the sound of stones on paint isnt appealing :lol: Plus i'll be full from me brekkie :lol:

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Lazy buggers
Not lazy, sensible!
On a few family holidays to Austria/Switzerland my mum would often encourage us to walk up a mountain, naturally my dad and I took advantage if the more than efficient cable car!

Cable car up, walk down! Let gravity do the work!

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Ah but walking down hurts more than than walking up believe it or not, well it does the next day anyway, as the muscles are controlling an unatural movement,and the jarring the legs takes hurts like crazy afterwards.

Still, i aint bleedin walking :lol:

More to the point i cant, well maybe, but somebody would be carrying me down :lol:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ah but walking down hurts more than than walking up believe it or not, well it does the next day anyway, as the muscles are controlling an unatural movement,and the jarring the legs takes hurts like crazy afterwards.

Still, i aint bleedin walking :lol:

More to the point i cant, well maybe, but somebody would be carrying me down :lol:
I think that same person would be carrying most of us back down :lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I vote Keithy as it was his idea :lol:

With Wayne and Gaz as backups:evillaugh:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Looks like a crackin good turn out with 6 days to go, even better if you maybe's turn into Yes' :D

Might even bring me camera along for once :p

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
The gods of fate have smiled upon me, and I'm free on Sunday. I've never been to a meet before. Can anyone just rock up, or do I need to know the secret AO handshake? [think freemasons meets ministry of silly walks?] :confused:

61 - 80 of 4129 Posts