Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK FOLKS, HERE'S THE DEAL ON THE AONW CONVOY DOWN TO EPSOM FOR THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT :thumbs:

Saturday 6th January, meet at Knutsford Services on the M6 southbound at 12pm for a quick coffee/banter/cigarette/poo etc

Unfortunately I won't be there so in my absence Andy Waine will be in charge so best behaviour please, he's much stricter than me :D

Get your names down on the RSVP to make sure nobody gets left behind on the day... :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
see you there people:D:thumbs:

not getting excited one bit:eek:

R

·
0 Posts
Giving this one a miss, still getting over the xmas £'s extravaganza :(

Might pop along to Knutsford services for a brew & a poo though :D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Giving this one a miss, still getting over the xmas £'s extravaganza :(

Might pop along to Knutsford services for a brew & a poo though :D
nothing better than a midday poo and brew:lol:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Woot woot :D :D :D :D

Beer O clock when we get there :D
Me likey the sound of that! :D

Andy - per earlier PM's - might be tight to the noon if there's any hold up getting away from JimJr's lesson but (a) AONW never gets away on time and (b) if it looks like being more than a few minutes I'll ring you or Happy and catch up if necessary.

Can't wait. New cameras at the ready.:D

Already wondering when's the best time to wash the bella as we'll be out of the house at 8am. Looks like a late night wash under streetlights unless its peeing down.;)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Me likey the sound of that! :D

Andy - per earlier PM's - might be tight to the noon if there's any hold up getting away from JimJr's lesson but (a) AONW never gets away on time and (b) if it looks like being more than a few minutes I'll ring you or Happy and catch up if necessary.

Can't wait. New cameras at the ready.:D

Already wondering when's the best time to wash the bella as we'll be out of the house at 8am. Looks like a late night wash under streetlights unless its peeing down.;)
Jim, we'll hang on for you, ignore Mr Beer Belly above.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'll be with you guys for 12.00 sharp!
Wash the car when I get there or on Sunday morning *hushed tones* theres a hand carwash close by:D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I'll be with you guys for 12.00 sharp!
Wash the car when I get there or on Sunday morning *hushed tones* theres a hand carwash close by:D
is there, excellent, becasue they will get grubby on the way down, i might be sad and wax it on sat morning, make it easier to clean when i get down there.:D

i'll need a beer by the time i get there:eek::D need to stay off me tabs, then i can drink:D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
oh there will be some stories to tell:lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Only 10 in the convoy so far? :( (Icheb is joining us :) )
maybe 11 if mum can make it, but they have to sort the kiddies out 1st:rant:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
im sure your old enough to sort yourself out lad :p
hahaha, shut it....i was gona say fatboy, but pot and kettle, errrrr..........shortarse:lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
how you can call me shortarse il never know :lol:
because your shorter than me, just:lol: i think:confused:, i dunno, couldnt think of anything else:lol:

1 - 20 of 549 Posts